This is how I published SLF4S to Maven Central.
More information can be found at the SBT docs and the Sonatype docs.
The steps I followed were:
- sign up for an account at Sonatype;
- create a ticket at Sonatype;
- create a key pair;
- publish the public key;
- configure SBT;
- configure project;
- publish to Sonatype; and
- promote from Sonatype to Maven Central.
Create a key pair
Publish the public key
Publish to Sonatype
Head over to Sonatype OSS and you should see your artifact in either the snapshots repository or a staging repository.
You have a few options in the staging repository:
- Close (Sonatype will check your release meets Maven Central’s requirements)
- Drop (if you fail to meet Maven Central’s requirements)
- Release (if you met the requirements)